Wednesday, January 3, 2018

DREAM/ "STRIKE UP THE BAND!"


        Last night's dream was one of those logical ones with a slight twist. To start with I was on I-80 just west of Iowa City where the rest stops sets on the south side. Except, it wasn't the rest stop but a truck weighing station which really doesn't affect the dream.

       For some reason, I was chosen as an Honorary Drum Major complete with the tall hat and huge baton. I was heading up the Iowa Hawkeye Maching Band and the Williamsburg High School Marching Band. I'm not sure why we stopped at this location, but, we did and I headed up a couple of songs and marches while there.

         The next thing I knew was all the buses wee lined up along the parking area and everyone was getting ready to leave.  I went inside the weighing station building for a minute and when I returned outside everyone had left--buses, band members, everyone! Just an empty long parking area as far as I could see! I guess they wee telling me something?!    

No comments:

Post a Comment