Thursday, January 18, 2018

TOM SELLECK/TIMES HAVE CHANGED!


       This morning while watching cable news, the ongoing commercial for "Reverse Mortgage" with peddler Tom Selleck, I couldn't help but notice his attire. He was wearng a plain blue suit with matching vest, and a plain white shirt--no tie! 

          Back in "my day" you would wear a vest but always with a tie. Maybe Selleck's new look, and I'm sure it is becoming moe prevelant, is just a way of saying "Hey, I'm all business, but, I can take my tie off and relax and I'm not just some stuff shirt.

       I know I'm reading too much into it, and just don't realize that times have changed and some young clothing advisor just thinks the look is cool. Maybe they should add a colorful hankie for a little Pizazz! 

         

No comments:

Post a Comment