Monday, January 22, 2018

A DREAM/BEING BLIND-SIDED!


       Last night 1/21/2018, my dream had me back selling real estate like I used to back in the 70's-early 90's. That I understood. The part I didn't get was being together with the seller and buyer to sign papers and having it all fall apart.

         The seller's, an older couple sitting in their home(unknown) with one of the buyers and myself the realtor. The one buyer was Charlene Peers who I worked with while at First Realty in West Des Moines. Charlene was a good friend and associate, but, have not seen or talked to her in 25 years or so. 

            Charlene's husband and other buyer, Bob Peers, was on the telephone with Charlene and indicating that he decided to not buy this house with Charlene, but, buy another with his "girlfriend" in another city. It was all a shock to everyone! Charlene was crying, the old couple were devastated and I was stunned because I would be losing my commission! How selfish of me and a strange transaction!

No comments:

Post a Comment