Sunday, January 7, 2018

THAT BAD BLIND SPOT!

  
        Coming back from Iowa City, Iowa this AM from my Sunday morning movie, I was traveling on I-80 just east of the Little Amana exit. A car was coming up on my left in the fast lane, but not very fast. 

      At least, I knew he was back there despite the fact that "it seemed" he stayed in my blind spot for 5 seconds or so. Before I decide to move over I usually check real hard my side mirror. 

      I will admit that I have had some close calls when that car doesn't move by me quickly or for some reason gets in that blind spot and just stays there. With all the safety gadgetry on vehicles today, maybe there should be one when a car is to your left--blind spot-a beeping noise goes off until it has passed!   

No comments:

Post a Comment