Sunday, January 7, 2018

DREAM/CHAOTIC MESS!


        In my dream last night, I had been interviewed for a sales position with this huge real estate firm where I do not know. It was time to pick out a desk and area and that is where the chaos began.

            I'm not sure how long it lasted, but, nothing in this huge office had been set up, I guess, ahead of time. Another guy and myself were putting together desks, credenza's, & hooking up techy stuff.

            After plugging in wiring to the wrong outlet on this particular "machine," it suddenly caught fire and we were all running around looking for a fire extinguisher! That's when I woke up of course. I assume the place burned to the ground! PS And, why would I be dreaming about hooking up tech related stuff? Ya, me being a regular Mr. IBM/Goodwrench and all!

         

No comments:

Post a Comment