Saturday, January 13, 2018

"A TRIP TO THE MOON!"


         I wrote the following story while in fourth grade, February, 7, 1954, at Laurel Consolidated School, Laurel, Iowa I was 10 years old.

        
                                  A TRIP TO THE MOON

       Last year when I took a trip to the moon I had to go up town to buy a new rocketship. When I got it I flew it home. That night I got ready and took off. When I was flying I was going 100 miles a second. While I was flying I saw many meteors.

      I got to a space station and refueled. I finally got to the moon. While I was there I had to turn my space suit up to 100 degrees. Boy, it was really cold. While I was there I tried to play catch with a ball **( not sure with who) but, it just floated away. 

       There were a lot of crators there. Later on I had to jump a hole. It was sixteen feet long so I jumped it. I went on the other side of the moon and it was 212 degrees above so I had to turn my air-conditioned control.  I noticed that there wasn't any water.  I had to use my own. All of a sudden I woke up and found out I was only dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment