Wednesday, December 13, 2017

WITH THE PRESIDENT @ CHRISTMAS YA THAT'S IT!


       Just before Christmas last year about this time, I was helping a young couple out with their groceries. All I had been hearing from everyone was where they were going for Christmas or what family members were coming home. 

        After getting a little tired of this constant Christmas Goo, I decided I would have some fun. I did my best of doing a bit from comedian Jon Levitz on Saturday Night Live many many years ago. It was when he played the Pathological Liar.

        I mentioned that I was flying out of Cedar Rapids this week-end and flying to Florida and spending a night with Trump at his Mar-a-Lago resort! I  didn't inject Lovitz' --"Ya That's The Ticket!" I have learned when pulling someone's leg to keep a straight face and say nothing until the other guys speaks. His wife finally said--"Honey, I think he is yanking your chain!" I had him for just a split second!   



No comments:

Post a Comment