Saturday, December 30, 2017

MY DREAM --WHAT A HOUSE!

My warm up dream to the "Fishing" dream was one that involved painting the interior of my ex-mother-in-law. Again, keep in mind I haven't thought about this woman for decades. She lived in a small ranch style home in Marshalltown, Iowa. 

        Of course in my dream the home I was going to paint was beyond huge. Way at the top and 20 feet or so and close to the ceiling were lots of pipes of some kind and very time consuming to paint. Matter of fact, there was a wide and very busy river with boat traffic that split the house in two!

         I knew the job was too big to ever complete and I wasn't too concerned about completing it. The only part of the dream that made some sense was that I do like to paint and find it therapeutic. In the dream there were other workers doing dry walling, etc. Really strange! 

No comments:

Post a Comment