Tuesday, December 26, 2017

MY DREAM--"AUDIENCE BOOED!"


       Most of my dream last night took place in this small dingy building with straight bench seating and a small stage at one end. At the far end and the exit was a wide swinging double doors. I must have been part of a volunteer group for the premises as I was in charge of cleaning out the trash can in the restrooms? I simply did it with an old grocery paper sack. 

         But, the brunt of the dream had to do with the goings-on in the main room. The group, Hairball, was up on stage performing when someone in the crowd left and opened the swinging doors widely. The band yelled out that it was COLD up on stage and to keep the door closed.

       One thing led to another and there was more of  the crowd leaving, then more of the Band yelling, and then more of the crowd booing the Band! Of course in a dream that's about where it ends. And, it did! The only thing I know is that I do remember someone, lately, asking me if I had ever seen this group! I had and end of dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment