Thursday, December 7, 2017

CHRISTMAS GIFTS FOR ME THAT MAKES SENSE


        It took a long time for my kids to get it, but, over time they came around when it came to Christmas gifts. At my stage in life, one thing I truly enjoy is eating out at a nice restaurant, a good movie, and traveling. Clothes and other material stuff just isn't big on my Christmas List. 

         My daughter used to get me all kinds of Iowa Hawkeye wear, which I really never wore to games anyway. She used to buy me Cleveland Browns stuff as I was a big fan of that team since I was a kid up until they moved to Baltimore. But, I never was comfortable wearing that garb.

       I know her intentions were very good and with love, but, it took me awhile to convince her that I would be very happy with a "Gift Card" to a restaurant, a movie theater, or something related to traveling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment