Friday, December 8, 2017

MY DREAM--WATER A RISING!


        I'm going to continue to document my dreams as long as they show some significance of some kind. Maybe, if over a week or longer they continue or it appears some kind of trend is tracking then maybe I'll learn something. Maybe I can become my own Shrink or maybe I'll have a reader's contest and after reading various results, I'll give a prize out of some kind!

      Now about that dream last night. (12/07/2017) It started with me attempting to drive back down an elevated area of some kind(maybe up in a mountainous area)but, was forced to turn back after water from a mountain stream? was rising very quickly. I remember sitting there for a short time contemplating whether to cross or not. 

          Wisely, I didn't and drove up and remember looking way down into a valley where the stream was raging. As I wondered around up in the woods of higher ground, I was worrying about what I would eat and how I would find it. 

          My second dream in a week has involved running water. The second dream was in the mountains which I dearly do love. And, the food thing is not too difficult to figure as I'm always thinking about food and my next meal menu. Maybe the water thing is about my potty run in the middle of the night or I'm leaving my kitchen faucet dripping!

              


No comments:

Post a Comment