Monday, December 25, 2017

THE MOVIE AUDIENCE--ALL LIKE ME!


       For my Christmas Day entertainment, I drove to the Multi-Plex in Coralville, Iowa and took in the movie--"All The Money" about J.Paul Getty and the kidnapping of his grandson back in the early 1970's.

       Generally, when I take in a week-end morning movie there are very few patrons in the theater One movie earlier this Fall there was no one in the theater. Today the movie time was noon and being Christmas Day, 12/25/2017, the place was filled except for a few seats in the very front rows. I did manage to go up a ways and found a single seat on the end.  

        Once my eyes were adjusted, I realized that most everybody there had either a head of white hair or were bald!At least it's nice to know that lots of "oldies" like myself are getting out and seeing a movie. Especially, a "Period" movie and subject that is of interest and can be remembered by a "Classic Crowd!"

        One last observation of irritation and at the same time humor was this heavy perfume smell  from some lady nearby. It was really over-whelming and reminded me of many years ago when women wore it and many times over did it to say the least!  I took a whiff of my jacket sleeve once in a while for a breather! 


      

No comments:

Post a Comment