Tuesday, December 5, 2017

PERVERTS WOULDN'T A MESSED W/ AUNT VIVIAN!


         Before I start, I want everyone to know that I have no sympathy for any of these guys that have been accused of sexual mis-behavior, assuming any charges are credible. I have know two or three of these types in my lifetime and had no tolerance for them. 

        Having said that, I would say that women, maybe now, will stand up for themselves against any type of bullying. We teach women to be "ladies" and somewhat passive and that doesn't always work. 

        I wish my Aunt Vivian was still alive and I could witness her if one of these "clowns" tried to take advantage of her. By the time she would have been done with him, he would have been begging to be arrested and under the protection of the cops!

         One piece of advice to women. Don't get yourself in certain predicaments if it can be avoided. If a little voice tells you something isn't right--listen to that voice and SCRAM or YELL! PS. That would have gone for her sister too--my mom! End of story!

No comments:

Post a Comment