Friday, December 15, 2017

THIS DREAM-- REALLY SCARY FOR ME!


      Two nights ago, I had a dream that was scary in a funny way. In the dream, I was standing in front of my bathroom mirror and could see`a dramatic loss of my hair.  At one point I almost looked like the character "Gollum" in the movie Lord of the Rings.

       Now, where this dream makes good sense or logic is that,  just like most men, stand at that mirror day after day and witness slowly but surely gradual hair loss. I guess I should be happy that at the age of 73 I have as much as I do.

       And, since I am a big fan of the TV sitcom, Big Bang Theory, there is an episode where Sheldon stands in front of his bathroom mirror and is looking at "GOLLUM." So, I guess it proves once again how some dreams work! It's those really weird dreams, I'm not sure if they will ever figure out!

No comments:

Post a Comment