Sunday, December 31, 2017

MY DREAM-THIS ONE MAKES SENSE-SORTA!


        Yesterday evening while visiting with my sister, Deborah, she mentioned that they just closed on selling her mother-in-laws home and the new buyers were ready to move in and all was well. I'm sure that put things in motion for my dream last night.

       In my dream, I was in the mortgage company or bank office for my closing. The problem was in the dream I thought I was the buyer and was extremely worried that I didn't have enough for the down payment.

       Then as it turned out, I was actually the seller, but, what I still didn't know was how much I would be receiving in proceeds. A lot of the details of the transaction I have forgotten or was actually very garbled. I'll never know how much I received or WHAT I was actually selling!

No comments:

Post a Comment