Friday, December 8, 2017

NEVER TELL WHEN LEAVING ON VACATION UNLESS!


       Everyone is always saying that we should never put on Facebook etc, when we are leaving or on vacation. I don't really care. I not only have a next door neighbor who keeps a sharp eye out when I'm gone I also have someone who drives by daily when gone.

     But, most importantly, a friend that I have gotten to know, since he moved here from the east coast, sits with my kitty Tommy in my absence. My friend, Lennie, moved to this area mysteriously about two years ago. He had worked for this "Family" in the Newark New Jersey area and was employed by them in the Refuse Business and was a Labor Negotiator. 

        I love his personality and his tenderness around my Tommy. Even though he speaks with a heavy Brooklyn accent and his appearance can be somewhat intimidating with his big bulky frame and crooked nose, he is really just a "Pussycat!" I'm so happy to have a good friend like Lennie Rigatoni looking after my interest while I'm on Holiday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment