Sunday, December 10, 2017

THIS DREAM ALMOST MAKES SENSE!


       Last night, Sunday AM, I presume, 12/10/2017, the dream I had almost made some sense. I was in this movie theater and in the process of leaving and exiting down this very narrow isle. 

      Being at a movie in a dream is no surprise as I love movies and usually see one at least weekly. For some reason the seats had been moved and were all slanted not straight on for some reason. The pew that I sit in at the Laurel United Methodist Church was moved slightly and re-arranged at an angle facing the  front of the church. 

        And, the place where I actually exited the movie theater in my dream was so narrow I had to squeeze out sideways, despite the fact that there was this huge overhead door that could be raised. As I was leaving my worry was how bad it would be if a panic started and the audience would be all racing for that narrow exit and that big door wasn't open.

         I have always worried about safety issues like that for some reason and have tried to be "aware of my surroundings" as they say! At least this dream weaved in a little more logic to it as Mr. Spock would say! 

No comments:

Post a Comment