Wednesday, December 13, 2017

WHATS WRONG W/ BEING RICH?

    
         This time I'm going to point my finger toward the Democrats. Stay with me. We all know that one thing that makes this such a great country is knowing that when an immigrant comes to this country penniless, he can do well and make his fortune and, of course, in many instances WEALTHY!
      
        However, once he becomes wealthy, he or she becomes evil. At least in my lifetime, the Democrats have waged a political war of the rich vs. the poor. At the same time many of the Democrats are either themselves rich or are "sleeping" with them. Class warfare!

       I'm not out to solve the whole issue, but, just to point out that the way we go at it should be changed. It is true that the rich are getting richer and I really don't believe the less rich are keeping up. I just wish someday that a group of bi-partisan wise men will solve some of this problem without dividing us even further.

No comments:

Post a Comment