Friday, December 29, 2017

MEALS ON WHEELS--NO WAY!!!


        Everyone understands that a program like "Meals on Wheels" is a good deal for those that can't afford and/or because they can't get out. It also, I suppose, could be partially because they are not good cooks or are not preparing balanced and nutritious meals.

         I hope someone around me can see a "sign" when the day comes that I'm not cooking or eating well. One thing I have enjoyed is eating, in or out, and  later in life, cooking and looking forward to the next meal as a reward or pleasure, not just something you have to do because you're hungry.

       When the day comes that someone else is making the decision about my eating routine and what I will be having next is the day I hope someone drives me directly to Graceland Cemetery west of Laurel, Iowa and throw me in the spot that is reserved for me! 

          

No comments:

Post a Comment