Friday, December 8, 2017

NO NIGHTMARE--JUST WEIRD DREAM!


     Tuesday night, 12/05/2017, I had the strangest dream about an old friend and real estate broker from  many decades ago, a lady who I think was supposed to be a potential buyer of a home, and myself as a real estate salesman.

          I'm not sure where we were or what we were trying to accomplish exactly, but, the three of us kept getting tangled up in this very long golf course with long narrow sand traps and water hazards. It was really strange.

          I haven't thought about my friend in over 40 years and since I don't play golf or have any interest in doing so I don't know what that was all about. The female customer was pretty, but, unknown, although I believe I was showing some interest in her!  It makes you wonder about all the stuff that is going on in the mind while you are sleeping?

No comments:

Post a Comment