Wednesday, December 6, 2017

VINTON, IOWA


       Last week I drove to Vinton, Iowa, about 50 minutes straight north of Williamsburg, Iowa. A lady had obtained my services from an old ad she saw in an advertiser paper. It was a worthwhile drive even though it was outside my normal working radius. (Northern Benton County and County Seat.)

       For some strange reason I have never been to this lovely and prospering town. I have traveled all over this state many times and lots to the northeast with all its beauty around McGregor. For some reason, I guess, I have just gone around this picturesque and thriving community. 

       For me, it's closer than driving to my old home town--Marshalltown from here in Williamsburg, Iowa. The drive was also scenic. I may be expanding my window cleaning to a new frontier!   


No comments:

Post a Comment