Sunday, December 24, 2017

MY DREAM-NEW DECK & COUSIN LINDA L.!


       Last night, 12/24/2017, I had a dream that was just on the odd side. I was in Des Moines, somewhere, at or around a new home construction site. As I was walking from the parking area, there was a line of ladies holding signs that requested different jobs or services like concrete work, electrical help, and so on. 

        My cousin, Linda, was there with a sign about building a "Deck." I went over to her and asked what she was wanting. Her reply was a deck for her family's old homestead south of Laurel.
I told her that even if she found someone that driving from here to Laurel was somewhat questionable!

        Why this dream would pop up right now is hard to fathom. My only contact with Linda was a simple response on Facebook and I do drive by home on occasion driving up to Laurel, but the DECK?

          After I woke up and laid in bed for a bit, I did think outside the box about maybe she could have the deck pre-made in Des Moines and simply hauled to Laurel or in sections that could be stored away in the winter. Maybe I'm on to a line of new building product like those little mobile buildings you see around for sale. I hope that some day I will have a dream that I can make into a movie or a book! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment