Wednesday, December 27, 2017

MY DREAM "DOUBLE HEADER!"


       Last night I had two dreams which I realize we do lots of times, but, some just vaporize. My first was something that was on my mind for the last day or so. I was obsessing about cleaning off my counter tops in my kitchen to perfection and getting ready for the big Iowa Hawkeye Pinstipe Bowl. I'm not sure who I was trying to impress as I had no company coming. My counter tops now do look spiffy I must admit!!

      My second dream was so simple and short it is hardly worth mentioning. My cousin, Dianne, was here and she was somehow showing me the fat in our upper arms and explaining what we needed to do ???? to keep this ugly fat off. What makes this so funny is I don't think of myself as having FAT upper arms--neither does Dianne. My stomach, though,  is another whole story!

No comments:

Post a Comment