Tuesday, November 3, 2015

YOU KNOW WHAT BURNS ME UP?


      This past week I was in Marshalltown on business and stopped into US Bank to make a deposit. I had forgot to bring my own deposit slips so I used a counter deposit at the bank.

       Keep in mind I only was making one deposit so it was not too difficult.When I looked down at the form I was at first a little confused. When you get older it seems even with glasses that things just don't focus in as quickly! And, not that it is too tough to write the numbers 35.00 and a total of $35.00.

      I have a difficult time the way it is just reading small print and forms. Then when they put additional stuff on this small form and in Spanish it just makes it more difficult! One language is the glue that holds a culture, society, or country together.
That's just me and my opinion!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment