Saturday, October 31, 2015

MY MOTHER ALWAYS SAID SLOW DOWN!


       This past Friday was a very busy day at the Burg Grocery. I suppose it had a lot to do with the fact that it was Friday, or Halloween, or there was no school for whatever reason, or the fact that a grocery store in nearby North English is closed or maybe it was a nice sunny day and people just felt like getting out!

       I guess it didn't really matter. Being busy makes the time go faster even though your feet are screaming at you to get off them. With every employee rushing around like a crew working on a race car during a pit stop, it reminded me something my mother used to say a lot! "Slow down. We're not trying to put out a fire!"  And, I think as we get older we do learn it is best to pace ourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment