Thursday, November 19, 2015

MR ROGERS & BOB ROSS!


       Generally at night when I go to bed I turn to the  cable TV station, HLN, that has Forensic Files. It is a half hour show that solves crimes with forensics. It is low budget show and actually you can just listen to it and catch everything. I just like the voice of the commentator as his voice is soothing to me and most evenings I can fall asleep before the end of one episode. 

        Some people, I am sure if they can't get to sleep right away, either read or maybe have the tapes with the sounds of the ocean or other calming sounds. I have always thought, not very seriously, about getting some CD's or DVD's of Mr. Rogers or the late Bob Ross who had a TV series years ago and he would paint landscapes. His voice was so soft and soothing he could out you to sleep in a very short time. Very softly he would say, "Now let's put a little evergreen right down here by the lake!" ZZZZZ!
     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment