Wednesday, November 4, 2015

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY UPSETS ME?



       This past week while in Marshalltwon I stopped in to one of the convenience stores to pick up a little afternoon treat like a Snicker's candy bar. Was I in for a really big surprise! Big!

        My big surprise came when I discovered that just a "normal" size candy bar was priced at $1.49 up from its previous over price of $1.29. Even the Burg Grocery only charges 89 cents and I think that is too high! Sometimes, I end up buying a chocolate donut at 80 cents or so just to get my chocolate fix and not pay as much. Sometimes my logic is?

       A wise person told me years ago that I should buy a whole bag of candy bars at a place like Walmart and save a lot of money! Well, that has never been my style! Saving money that is and going to Walmart!

       I never understand why items have to be insanely high at places like Casey's. I know it is for convenience blah blah, but, they have a lot of buying power etc. GREED! Just plain greed!  To get even sometimes I go in and use the bathroom and don't buy anything! That shows them!

      

No comments:

Post a Comment