Saturday, November 7, 2015

FAVORITE MUSICAL GROUPS EARLY YEARS!


      The following list of rock or contemporary groups were a list I made up that probably has brought me the most enjoyment and excitement, starting with Glen Miller in the 1940's, a little before my time,  then to the early 1950's up until the 1980's. It seems my interest in most contemporary music started to fade by the 1990's and from there I relied on just listening to Oldies stations or my private stock of  favorite's!

      1.  Bill Haley & The Comets.
      2.  Fats Domino
      3.  The Diamonds 
      4.  Buddy Holly & The Crickets
      5.  Roy Orbison 
      6.  Beach Boys
      7.  Elton John
      8.  Billy Joel
      9.  Chicago
     10. Boz Scaggs
     11. Fleetwood Mac
     12. Rolling Stones
     13. Buchman Turner Overdrive
     14. KC & The Sunshine Band
     15. Bee Gee's
     16. Eagle's
     17. Burt Bacharach
     18, Glen Miller Band
     19. Henry Mancini
     20. The University of Iowa Marching Band*

No comments:

Post a Comment