Saturday, November 14, 2015

MY FAVORITE MOVIES WORTH WATCHING AGAIN & AGAIN!


       The following list of movies are some of my favorite's that I have and could watch again and again. They are not in any order of favorite to least favorite! It is just my list and I may add to it as time goes on and I do a little more digging.

1. The original The Day the Earth Stood Still. 1953.
2. Shane
3. Rebel Without a Cause.
4. Graduate.
5. Them
6. Any of The Three Stooges
7. Any of the earlier James Bond movies-pre 1990's
8. Halloween.
9. Psycho original
10. Patton.
11. Godfather.
12. The Firm
13. Shining.
14. Good Fellas
15. Fargo*(maybe my all time favorite)
16. Chinatown.
17. Star Wars original.
18. Wizard of Oz.
19. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
20. American Graffiti.
21. Casablanca.
22. Dr. Strangelove.
23. The Treasure of the Sierra Madre.
24. The Silence of the Lambs.
25.  Some Like It Hot.
26. Airplane.
27. Return of the Pink Panther.

       Some of the big long epic movies once is about enough. Some I could see once more, but, not again and again. What is your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment