Saturday, November 7, 2015

THE NEXT PERSON WHO SPEAKS LOSES!


      Something I learned in sales, years ago, was a technique when you were getting ready to CLOSE the deal! It was that the next person to speak would lose. I would generally hand the pen to the customer and ask them to OK the offer form. If they said anything next I had them!

       This should apply to a parent and a child. It seems we want to keep going and going with them Why daddy? Why? Why? And, we keep going and answering! I would occasionally do like a baseball umpire and basically turn my back and walk away and say nothing!

        Recently, after watching so many of these political interviews and debates, it seems like these political hopefuls would do when they say they have answered a question and want to move on just to sit there and say nothing until the moderator gives up or moves on to the next question. Other words, end of story!

No comments:

Post a Comment