Tuesday, November 10, 2015

AN UNUSUAL ITEM ON THE BUCKET LIST!


       Speaking of pizza's and Zeno's in Marshalltown, brought to mind an unusual and  low priority on my bucket list. Really low and really unusual. I mentioned one day to someone that I would like to learn how to spin pizza dough above my head like you used to see in some pizza places. Don't ask me why I would just like to be able to do it. It's just one of those things that looked interesting and difficult to do, but, had to have some degree of satisfaction when it came down in good shape as you were shaping it into the pan. 

       I do enjoy making homemade pizzas and the part I like best is shaping the dough in the pan before adding all the goodies. Maybe the next natural progression is to spin! Maybe one of these days! In the meantime, I want one of those big commercial pizza cutters for Christmas! WOMPA!   

No comments:

Post a Comment