Thursday, November 5, 2015

EGG NOG HAS ARRIVED!


      Egg Nog has arrived! Not just any egg nog, but, Anderson Erickson egg nog! I always have mixed emotions about it coming out much earlier than the whole Holiday season. Yes, I mean Thanksgiving, Christmas and through New Years.

       I haven't bought my first quart yet, but, only because I know I won't be able to stop. I have been known to just tip the container late at night right out of the refrigerator. I have always liked it straight without any alcohol kicker! And, it always was funny to watch the lady giving away samples of Robert's Dairy egg nog at the Hy Vee store in Marshalltown and watch most people go on by and walk directly the AE  product. I just know I will break down by this week-end and have my first glass of that marvelous taste treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment