Tuesday, November 10, 2015

THE BRACELET CLASP CAPER!

 

        There probably isn't a husband around that hasn't heard those immortal words " Hey, honey please come here and help me with getting on (or off ) my bracelet"! You know what you have in store!
 
          When you look down at the tiny chain on the wrist of your spouse, it takes a second or two for your eyes to attempt to adjust. They really don't! I have glasses with bifocals, but, it doesn't matter! I know trouble lies ahead.

     My eyes are not what they used to be and I am not sure they were ever good enough for this task. Whoever designed these bracelets either did not like women or they sadistically knew they would be torturing husbands. Plus, my stubby fingers cannot get around that clasp and I cannot see well enough to see whether it is even open or not!

       It is always a crap shoot! Sometimes I can and sometimes I cannot! I always give it a shot! I guess Velcro wouldn't be very sheik?

No comments:

Post a Comment