Thursday, March 24, 2016

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!


        When I was sixteen years old my first car was a 1957 Chevy and second was a 1963 Chevy. From there I bought a Mercury Marquis, a 1968 or 69 Ford Galaxy that was a company car from General Mills that I initially worked for. 

       Through the years I had a Buick, Oldsmobile, Ford Explorer, Jeep Cherokee, and even a small Cadillac Seville when selling real estate back in the late 1970's. Even a little sporty Mazda RX 7. 

      Then we come up to today. Right now I am zooming in on a "pre-owned " Chevy Malibu! I just like the look and size of it. I won't get into the color, but, I told the salesperson I probably won't settle for anything but silver. I always liked the color because it was easy to keep clean and it had a rich look to it. 

       It seems like lots of things in life as you get older keeps coming back. I guess it won't be too bad if this is one of those "comes around" categories! Besides, it will be fun if I do get and go around saying "MALIBU!"

No comments:

Post a Comment