Sunday, March 6, 2016

FLASHLIGHT FOR LADIES PURSES!


      If I had $10 every time that when assisting a lady with her groceries at the Burg Grocery and she can't find her car keys in her purse, I could fly to Hawaii for a stay! Well, maybe not quite. Do you remember when there used to be an usher at the movie theater and he walked around with that little flash light. Those guys don't exist anymore. Sometimes walking into a movie theater when it is pitch dark,  I have to stand there for a moment to let my eyes to adjust.

    I digress. I have thought about carrying a little flash light with me at work to help these ladies find those keys. If anyone ever comes up with a full proof way to deal with that dark ABYSS in a woman's purse they will be given the Pulitzer Prize! I do miss that usher sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment