Saturday, March 12, 2016

SO OLD REMEMBER WHEN STRIPPERS ACTUALLY STRIPPED!


      Someone stopped in to the Burg Grocery and mentioned that their son had just turned 18 and went to his first "Strip Club." Call me old and strange, but, I never really got all stirred up by going to such places. I am not going to go into why but a young girl just spinning around a pole didn't push my buttons.

       But, along those lines I hate to admit that I am old enough to remember when "strippers actually "stripped" or went out on a stage and slowly to music took it off including these long white gloves, and that took forever, and then just before she finally took off the dress, which she always kept in front of her, walked off stage and that was it! The rest was left to the imagination! Maybe that it's it. Nothing left to the imagination anymore!!

No comments:

Post a Comment