Thursday, March 3, 2016

SHE'S TO SEE BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN/BIG DEAL!


       The other day a young mother who is a regular at the Burg Grocery very excitedly mentioned at the check-out line that she and her mate were attending a Bruce Springsteen concert in Milwaukee within the next day or so. I couldn't resist and mentioned that I had seen him and the E Street Band at Hilton Coliseum way back in 1978-79! 

       It gave me some time to reflect how much time and events in my life have happened. Where has all that time gone. Then, she had to really stick the dagger in my saying that Bruce was about the same age as her grandparents-62 or 63! That really hurt. I am sure Bruce, even at his "old" age, never thought he would still be playing R & R! I do hope they have a wonderful time-honestly!  

No comments:

Post a Comment