Monday, March 28, 2016

EASTER CHURCH SERVICE LAUREL UMC


       This past Easter Sunday, 3/27/2016, I drove to Laurel and met my sister Doris for Easter service at the United Methodist Church where I attended as a youth and Doris stills attends and has been a member her entire life. Sarah Eddy, Doris' daughter also was in attendance along with Celeste Eddy,Doris' granddaughter.

        We won't get into how long it has been since I have attended a Sunday service in Laurel but it shows it is never too late and it brought back good memories being there. If you are ever back visiting or want to try attending a different church service this is an excellent answer. 

       Scott Lothe is the current pastor and although I have known he and his family for a number of years, I had never heard him speak as a minister. He is one in a million with a method of getting his message across and great sense of  humor that will want you to return! It was a very rewarding Easter service. If you are ever back visiting or just want to attend a very rewarding  Sunday service you won't be disappointed!

   









No comments:

Post a Comment