Thursday, January 7, 2016

THANKING YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST!


      Since the inception(July 2014) of my Blog, dennisnowandago.blogspot.com, over 950 posts have been published. I have enjoyed posting over that time all kinds of personal and family related related short stories for everyone to enjoy. It gives me pleasure to know that most of my posts bring back fond memories of your own. That makes it all worth while!

       Again, as I have stressed many times, don't delay expressing or writing in any form your own memories for future generations to enjoy. As time goes own, I will be putting together more narrative findings of family along with additional pictures. Please do not hesitate to pass along any interesting stories that we can all relate. 

     And, If you know of anyone, especially in the central Iowa area where most of you have your roots , please contact me at dennismlaverty@gmail.com, or call me directly at 319-330-8818. Again Thank You all and a Happy 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment