Wednesday, January 6, 2016

CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!


      This past week after the New Year the new work schedule was posted for the upcoming week. My days of work only included a Monday and and a Friday. After asking one of the Managers why I was not included for the Wednesday as has been for a long period of time, I was given the reason.

        Some of the part time employees hours were cut back to help out a college student who wanted some hours during his semester break. I do like working just the three days a week as it not only gives me something to do that I enjoy plus I get a lot of my Blog stories from the ideas at the Burg Grocery.

         That same afternoon one of the managers came up to me ans ask if I could work on Wednesday as another employee had fallen on the ice at his home and broke one of his legs. I originally was disappointed that I was not scheduled for a Wednesday, but, I didn't want the hours under such a sad mishap! 

No comments:

Post a Comment