Sunday, January 24, 2016

HAWK WIN & ICING ON CAKE!


      Every time I watch a  Hawkeye Basketball game I am more impressed at how this team has played and especially with their supporting cast of under class-men. Today was no exception with their win over Purdue.

      At half time I prepared one of my favorite comfort meals of all time. I sliced thinly some very tender rump roast that I had the night before. Prepared some mashed potatoes and the two slices of white bread. You know it! A Hot Beef Sandwich.I do cheat a little by making my gravy with a package of McCormicks Brown Gravy! But, my oh my! Couldn't have better at the best local Diner. 

        If the good Lord takes me during the night, I will have a smile on my face. And, I am OK for the rest of the day as the Bronco's and the Patriots are both favorite's of mine!Either way. An end to a pretty good day. Maybe popcorn later!  















No comments:

Post a Comment