Friday, January 8, 2016

A GREAT TIP FROM CLASSMATE TONY!


       There is an old expression that goes something like; "You won't know until you ask." Thanks to an old classmate, Tony Preston, he actually gave me additional motivation to quit procrastinating  and just point blank ask them to reduce my monthly fee. It includes basic cable, extended cable, and internet. They reduced it approx. $40.00 per month. During the process of asking for the reduction I did keep using "honey" instead of my sometimes "vinegar approach.

       It is basically the equivalent of the extended cable which I was thinking of eliminating to save a little during the winter months. But, I hated giving up stations like ESPN, CNN, FOX, TBS, AMC, and BTN.. But, even if I want to cut extended cable, they will still leave reduction in place. 

      Thanks Tony for being the Wizard and giving this old Lion some courage! I should have quick purchased a lottery ticket as just a few short minutes later my phone rang and I just picked up another window cleaning customer at the Tanger Mall. That was also worth $40.0 per month. So go out there and ask! You might be surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment