Sunday, January 17, 2016

A MOVIE FIRST WITH SISTER DORIS!


     
       A while ago, while visiting with my sister, Doris, she mentioned that she really wanted to see the new movie, "Revenant" starring Leonardo DiCaprio. It is based on a true story of a trapper in the 1820's and most was filmed in the Canadian Rockies. 

       I had mentioned that I wanted to also see it. Being the movie nut that I am, I agreed about wanting to see it and we made it a date and saw it yesterday,Saturday, afternoon for a matinee, (1-16-2015) even though weather wise it was not a good day to see a movie about events in extreme cold in the mountains. 

      No matter. It was very special to attend a movie just with my sister. To my recollection, I don't remember ever going to a movie with just she and I. Maybe when I was a little kid. Maybe! A first time for everything or it is never too late!! Again the day was special and, yes, we had lunch at Taylor's Maid Rite!    

No comments:

Post a Comment