Thursday, October 1, 2015

WRITE THOSE MEMORIES NOW!


      I have advocated for a long time to write about personal and family related special memories to preserve them for future generations. Pictures are fine, but, they don't always tell the story behind that picture. A picture isn't always worth a thousand words! For my dollar I am betting that my grandkids and their kids will get extra enjoyments out of reading special moments that they may or may not remember and times spent with Grandpa.

      Obviously, if I am doing it, it must be pretty easy. That's why I set up a Blog and write down memories as they come to mind. Minute Man Printing in Marshalltown does a nice job of printing the stories off the Blog and putting them in a personalized binder. If ever you want information about getting started contact me @ dennismlaverty@gmail.com.

     In the upcoming few weeks I will publishing a few of my favorite stories or memories of my grandchildren when they were younger. I hope if nothing more they will prompt you to write down a few of your favorite stories in any way or form you chose!

No comments:

Post a Comment