Saturday, October 3, 2015

GRAND-DAUGHTER W/ GRANDPA TO THE END!


      When my grand-kids were younger, pre-teen, and would stay the week-end, one of our traditions was watching rented movies later in the evening. There were lots of movies that we probably shouldn't have watched but we did.

      One reason I purchased a sectional with my new house on Lily Lane in Marshalltown was to keep me and my grand-kids closer together at times like when we watched movies. Also, I would spread out an old crazy quilt that I had for several years in front of the sectional for additional spread out room.

      I do remember on more than one occasion when after falling asleep during a movie, that my youngest grand-daughter, Paige, would be lying real close to my face as I woke up and inform me that she was the only kid that was wide awake with her Grandpa! It was always so precious to see her pretty face and those big brown eyes looking straight at me. You don't forget those moments! No Sir!

      

No comments:

Post a Comment