Saturday, October 3, 2015

THOSE PRECIOUS FINGER PRINTS!


      We all have had our grand-kids come and stay at our home and usually it is nice when they leave so we can rest up and clean up! Not that the memories do not remain!

      I was living on West Linn Street in Marshalltown when on one occasion I can remember when my grandson's, Christian and Grant, were very young and it was one of their first visits.

     One early event when they came always seemed to be letting them jump up and down on my bed. Also, near the bed, and looking back now was dangerous, was a window that looked out to the three season porch.

      They had left finger prints on that window and for quite some time I never cleaned them off. I wanted that memory to linger and as long as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment