Saturday, October 17, 2015

AN IA PORK CHOP RECIPE THE BEST EVER!


      Once in a Blue Moon it seems I come with a recipe that not only looks really good, but, the taste is out of site also. In this case I put together my own mix and here it is. Again, don't laugh at me because I know most of you have been cooking for decades and make great stuff all the time.

       PORK CHOP/RICE BAKE SUPREME!

2 Iowa Pork Chops 
1 cup long grain rice uncooked
1 10 oz. beef broth
addl. water to make 2 cups liquid
1 small can of mushrooms or fresh.
1 packet Lipton beef onion soup mix
4 Tbl. butter
------------------------------------------------

Brown chops in veg oil and season with Lowery's. Remove from caste iron skillet and set oven at 350 degrees. Next pour in uncooked rice, liquid and mushrooms and stir. Set chops on top and add onion soup mix along with the butter. Bake for 1 hour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment