Saturday, October 3, 2015

FIRST MOVIE WITH GRANDSON!


      When my oldest grand-son, Christian Michael,  was only four or so, I took him to his first movie at a theater in Ankeny. It was the original or sequel to the movie about the kids hockey team in LA. I believe called "The Mighty Ducks."

     Christian lasted about five minutes into the movie before he was up and moving around the theater. I first realized it when these little hands from behind me went over my eyes and I heard a "Guess Who?"

     From there he was all over the theater talking to anyone who would listen or not. I am not sure we even lasted 2 minutes of that movie before we left and went to a local park and played. Yes, maybe he was a little young for his first solo movie, but, Grandpa will always have the memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment