Wednesday, October 7, 2015

YOU CAN GO BACK!


     Yesterday evening we drove up to Marengo and ate at the Lucky Six Lanes bowling alley. Several people around here had told me that the food was really good so we decided to give it a try.

       Here it was a Tuesday night and this cozy and surprisingly very clean and with newer decor was really hopping. It was darned near packed. I am not sure the last time I have actually eaten in a bowling alley, but, this was a nice treat. We both just had plain cheeseburgers and I had fries with mine. I have always liked just onion and ketchup on my burger and I felt like I was eating something out of the past. Along ago past! Even my lemonade tasted like real lemonade, but, I am sure it wasn't.

      Next time and there will be a next time, we both plan on trying their tenderloin. I doubt we will be disappointed. As they say it doesn't hurt to go back in time once in a while as long as you don't stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment