Thursday, October 1, 2015

GRANDKIDS ON A SWING!


      One of my favorite activities with all my grandkids involved a game I made up while they were swinging at a local park or in their backyard. It was quite simple and yet created much delight and laughter from all of us involved.

     I would get behind one them to help push while they were swinging. Then I would usually say that I was getting tired or I was upset about something and was going to leave or sit down. Then, as I walked in front of them I would let them push me from behind and give me a big push in the behind and then act like it almost knocked me over.

      I would turn and act like I was mad that they kicked me in my behind and point my finger, but, then turn to leave so they could kick me once more. I almost cry from joy just remembering the laughter it created at the time. Those kinds of memories can never be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment